Why choose Faithmade?
What People Are Saying...
Faithmade is unique because it allows small to medium sized churches to focus on what they do best – ministry – by providing a turn-key approach for their sites. I also appreciate that their base plan is free, allowing one to grow into a paid plan, while not having to settle for subpar design and hosting in the meantime. In short, their heads and hearts are in the right place.
- Nathan Smith, sonspring.com
Free Now, Free Forever
We believe every church should be able to reach people online without having to spend money. That’s why we’ve created a free plan that will always be free and include our intuitive Faith Builder drag-and-drop page builder. Lifechurch.tv describes this as “irrational generosity” — we call it the Free Forever Promise.
Plans & Pricing
Every Faithmade site has access to our Ultra features for 60 days while we are in beta. No credit card required!
- Sermon video, audio, PDF, and text
- Church events with Google Maps integration
- Church locations with Google Maps and driving directions
- Staff profiles and social links
- Faithmade.com sub-domain (mychurch.faithmade.com)
- 60MB media storage limit
Premium (most popular)
- All free features
- Custom domain name
- 20GB media storage limit
- Website giving manager
- Access to hundreds of beautiful stock photos
- Custom Design Manager (Custom CSS access)
- 300+ Google® web fonts to choose from
- Customizable Web Forms
From the Blog
Does the thought of marketing your church make you uneasy? Well, it shouldn’t. We’ll show you how to do it without losing your message.
Once you build an online community for your church, it’s up to you to keep it active. Learn the best ways to do this in today’s article.
Emails are one of the most widely used forms of communication today, especially for churches. Check out how to use them effectively now!